Entergy’s filings regarding their decommissioning plans for Pilgrim:
- Pilgrim Nuclear Power Station License Transfer Application
- Pilgrim Nuclear Power Station Updated Spent Fuel Management Plan Letter
- Pilgrim Nuclear Power Station Post-Shutdown Decommissioning Activities Report Decommissioning Cost Estimate Letter
- Pilgrim Nuclear Power Station Commingled Funds Exemption Request Letter
- Pilgrim HDI DECON Revised Post-Shutdown Decommissioning Activities Report and Decommissioning Cost Estimate
View the Pilgrim Watch: Decommissioning Pilgrim slideshow
(PDF updated Nov 5, 2018; 43 slides)
Some of the issues covered in the slideshow:
- Overview Waste
- Radioactive & Hazardous Site Restoration
- Cleanup Standard, Verification & Rubblization: Will the land presently occupied by Pilgrim Nuclear be clean enough to allow unrestricted use, or not?
- Public Safety – Emergency Planning & Environmental Monitoring
- Emergency Planning & Environmental Monitoring
- Economics & Financing: What will decommissioning cost? If the Decommissioning Trust Fund is inadequate, who will pay?